GLS strives to achieve the highest quality in delivery of goods and services and takes pride in aiming for the best industry practice. GLS is continually making improvements and undertaking training of their staff to better the relationships with their clients and suppliers. GLS also keeps up to date with releases of new technology in the electrical market with a specific interest in products being of a high quality, energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
GLS provides the following services:
- Fire services
- Testing and tagging
- Commercial electrical construction
- Refurbishments and fit-outs
- Data and communication
- Thermal imaging tests and comprehensive reporting of electrical components
- Dali/Dynalight and C-Bus lighting maintenance
- LED lighting upgrades
- Testing and commissioning of all emergency lighting systems to comply with AS 2293.2 including computer monitored sites
- Maintenance and servicing of emergency lighting fittings including replacement of components where required and design advice relating to AS 2293.1
- Comprehensive reporting on test outcomes.
GLS employees are fully qualified to carry out works to the relevant Australian Standards – AS/NZS 3008 and all other relevant regulations.
Emergency exit lighting testing, assessments and installation
Thermal imaging tests